Welcome to Zodiaque!

About Zodiaque: We use only 100% genuine essential oils, pressed from botanicals from all corners of the earth. No animal products, vegan friendly, cruelty free and eco friendly. Each batch created to order, and personalized according to your Zodiac Sign.




Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Adventures in Unemployment

So, this will be the first time I'm not gainfully employed since I was oh, 16 years old! It's my choice. Who would choose such a thing? Well, it was between returning to my job as a social worker 6 weeks after giving birth to my first child, or staying at home to raise my kiddo. I chose the latter.

Oh, I had PLANNED on returning to work it was all set. But, one look at those big blue eyes and I was sold. She wins this battle, at least for a few years.



So, here I am seeing if I can set up shop at home, juggling a small business, a small person, a small home with a small amount of peace and tranquility, which sounds like NO SMALL feat!

So, this is it...I am headed out on adventures in unemployment. Where will it lead me? We'll find out!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in your new adventure! I stayed at home six months after my son's birth and never regretted it!

    ReplyDelete