Welcome to Zodiaque!

About Zodiaque: We use only 100% genuine essential oils, pressed from botanicals from all corners of the earth. No animal products, vegan friendly, cruelty free and eco friendly. Each batch created to order, and personalized according to your Zodiac Sign.




Thursday, May 19, 2011

Where would you take a vacation?

I haven't taken a vacation in...[i'm counting]....okay if it takes me this long to count, it's been too long. Now that my numero uno is taking care of the bambino and likewise there is 1/2 of our income no longer streaming in... I resort to FREE Vacation giveaways. Well at least I'm going to try.

So Delicious - Coconut Milk is giving away 100 daily prizes and the main prize is a trip to Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary & Holistic Spa in Thailand.

Enter to win here

Hey! Maybe they'll want some of my bath salts at their spa?!?! If you've never been to Thailand, GO. I had the pleasure of taking a trip around the world while in college and my absolute favorite stop was Thailand. Beautiful people, beautiful land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment