WE all know the health tip that the average person should drink 8 glasses of water per day, right?
Photo by: Suat Eman
Well, Scientific American says, it's not that simple! People who eat a healthy diet and diet of roughly 1,900 calories per day get most of their water needs met from their food. Check out the article HERE for a detailed explanation.
Either way, if you want to increase your water intake - try adding a slice of cucumber, lemon, mint or basil to your glass and you'll be more apt to drink it down!
Image: Michelle Meiklejohn / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Sipping on cucumber and mint water reminds me of being at a spa, transports me to a calm and relaxed state. Which I'm sure we all could use in our daily lives at home!
On another note, I think this company has taken this water to a WHOLE OTHER LEVEL.....Meat Water? What is this madness?
Water flavors like Chicken Teriyaki, Fish N Chips, Shrimp Salad and Cheeseburger?
Can someone tell me if this is a joke? Seriously, anyone? MeatWater?
- 8 glasses of water a day? It's NOT what the docto...
- We're hosting a GIVEAWAY at Zodiaque
- Little Gray Fox: Etsy Seller Q&A - Meet Zodiaque B...
- Eat your Veggies!
- Nose your way to happy memories
- Love yourself first
- Wellness for your skin!
- Sniff your way to wellness today!
- Daily wellness challenges # 3
- It's nice to be nice!
- Be who you are!
- My new mission for this blog...
- Father's Day is coming up
- ▼ June (13)