Thursday, June 9, 2011
Love yourself first
Write down one thing that you love about yourself. Do it. NOW. Not later. Why?
Well, acknowledging something good about yourself whether it be a tiny thing like, "I keep my socks in pairs" or a big thing like "I make a point to always tell the truth" actually does a body good!
By naming positive traits in yourself, you boost your self esteem by leaps and bounds which lowers depression, reduces anxiety and stress and can even bolster your immunity to sickness and disease!
To check out the T-Shirt pictured above, click HERE
- 8 glasses of water a day? It's NOT what the docto...
- We're hosting a GIVEAWAY at Zodiaque
- Little Gray Fox: Etsy Seller Q&A - Meet Zodiaque B...
- Eat your Veggies!
- Nose your way to happy memories
- Love yourself first
- Wellness for your skin!
- Sniff your way to wellness today!
- Daily wellness challenges # 3
- It's nice to be nice!
- Be who you are!
- My new mission for this blog...
- Father's Day is coming up
- ▼ June (13)