Welcome to Zodiaque!

About Zodiaque: We use only 100% genuine essential oils, pressed from botanicals from all corners of the earth. No animal products, vegan friendly, cruelty free and eco friendly. Each batch created to order, and personalized according to your Zodiac Sign.




Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My new mission for this blog...

is to find an interesting tidbit or item to post daily that inspires peace and wellness in some aspect. It could be an item for sale somewhere, an idea, a poem or article. I'm talking peace in the body, mind, soul, spirit or any combination of the above.

I can't wait to see what I can find to inspire myself and others here on this blog. Hey, if you have an idea (either produced by yourself or someone you know) send me a message and I'll check it out!

....this photo gives me a taste of peace. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment