Now that the sun rules most of the days this season, have you bothered to look at the ingredients in your sunscreen lately? If a product is labeled as a "personal care product" such as sunscreen and facewash etc. almost any chemical is allowed to be used.
There are no federal regulations for sunscreen currently, so this makes it so much more important that you do your own homework to protect yourself & family.
Here are a few places you can do some research on what products/ingredients are safe these days!
The Environmental Working Group's 2011 Sunscreen Guide
EWG's Skin Deep Guide to Sunscreen
This is one of EWG's top picks:
...........and THAT's my wellness post for the day.
- 8 glasses of water a day? It's NOT what the docto...
- We're hosting a GIVEAWAY at Zodiaque
- Little Gray Fox: Etsy Seller Q&A - Meet Zodiaque B...
- Eat your Veggies!
- Nose your way to happy memories
- Love yourself first
- Wellness for your skin!
- Sniff your way to wellness today!
- Daily wellness challenges # 3
- It's nice to be nice!
- Be who you are!
- My new mission for this blog...
- Father's Day is coming up
- ▼ June (13)