Day ONE - The first installment of my blog mission (to post about something that inspires peace and/or wellness).
Today I found a very cool art print for a kid's room, reminding one to "Be who you ARRRRGH" what a cute take on a very important idea.
Of course in life, we all find ourselves in a spot at times where we don't feel we're being true to our core self. Those are the times we re-examine our lives and have to "reboot" to return to our true nature of being and relating in a genuine way.
Let's all remember to seek to be our true selves, no matter what others around us may think.
....and that's my post for the day. My goal is to post daily for at least one week! Wish me luck!
- 8 glasses of water a day? It's NOT what the docto...
- We're hosting a GIVEAWAY at Zodiaque
- Little Gray Fox: Etsy Seller Q&A - Meet Zodiaque B...
- Eat your Veggies!
- Nose your way to happy memories
- Love yourself first
- Wellness for your skin!
- Sniff your way to wellness today!
- Daily wellness challenges # 3
- It's nice to be nice!
- Be who you are!
- My new mission for this blog...
- Father's Day is coming up
- ▼ June (13)