Welcome to Zodiaque!

About Zodiaque: We use only 100% genuine essential oils, pressed from botanicals from all corners of the earth. No animal products, vegan friendly, cruelty free and eco friendly. Each batch created to order, and personalized according to your Zodiac Sign.




Friday, June 10, 2011

Nose your way to happy memories

Taste and smell are two senses that are most closely tied to memories. Today's daily challenge is to experience a taste or smell that reminds you of something happy or positive.


Remembering a happy smell or taste can actually increase your mood and the act of re-living a positive event can lower your blood pressure and create effects much like that of meditation.

MY happy scent is Jasmine.

Jasmine, brings me back to a family vacation in Hawaii when I was young. I got my first fresh flower lei made out of Pikake which is Hawaiian jasmine. Whenever I smell this fresh scent I am instantly transported to the warm beach breeze of Maui. 



Mmm, I can feel my blood pressure lowering already! Love that memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment